Hawaiian Airlines Lounges
Enjoy a special place to relax before your flight
We are pleased to offer select Business Class guests, East Coast First Class guests and Pualani Platinums flying internationally, with complimentary access to The Plumeria Lounge. Enjoy a special place to relax and share memories of the sights, sounds, and flavors of the Islands.View Gallery
Who has access to The Plumeria Lounge?
- Business Class guest departing Honolulu to Japan, Korea, Australia, or New Zealand.
- First Class guest departing Honolulu to New York or Boston.
- Pualani Platinums departing Honolulu to Japan, Korea, Australia, or New Zealand. Platinums may bring up to 1 guest.
- A day pass can also be purchased at the lounge through an agent.
The Plumeria Lounge Pass (Price Per Person*)
|Pualani Gold||$30 USD**|
|Pualani Platinum||$25 USD**|
*General Lounge Pass is only available for purchase at time of check-in (web/mobile/kiosk/lounge agent) on the day of travel and is subject to seat availability. Click here to view the terms and conditions of The Plumeria Lounge Pass.
**Pualani Platinum and Pualani Gold Discounted Lounge Pass is only available for purchase with a lounge agent located at The Plumeria Lounge on the day of travel. Must show your current Platinum or Gold status on your boarding pass. Prices for elites applies to the member only. Payment accepted by credit or debit card only.
- Premier Club members redeeming their one-time access pass to The Plumeria Lounge must present their physical passes to the Agent at the time of redemption.
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Class guests flying from Kona (KOA) to Japan are eligible to receive a $20 airport concession voucher in lieu of lounge access. Please collect your voucher from the Guest Service Agent at the First/Business Class check in line upon arrival to the Kona lobby.
Location and hours
Located at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, Terminal 1 on the third floor, after the TSA security check point. Take the nearest escalator/elevator up to the third floor, and the lounge is located near the Wiki Wiki shuttle pick up area.
The Plumeria Lounge amenities
- Hot food
- Beer and Wines
- Coffee and Hot Tea
- Soda and Juice
- Assortment of Snacks
- Dedicated Customer Service Agent for lounge guests
- High speed Wi-Fi
- AC & USB charging outlets
- Men & Women restroom
The Plumeria Lounge House Rules
- Eligible guests must have a Hawaiian Airlines Business Class seat listed on their boarding pass to access the lounge
- Guests accessing The Plumeria Lounge must be 21 years of age or older due to alcohol being served. Guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, traveling on the same itinerary
- Pets are not allowed inside The Plumeria Lounge
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarette use is not permitted
- For more information about our lounge program, click here