Hawaiian Airlines Lounges
Start your travel in comfort and style
Relax and unwind in any of our convenient Premier Clubs in Hawaii on Oahu, Maui, Hawaii Island, and Kauai. Designed for the needs of our frequent flyers, business and leisure travelers, our Premier Clubs offer a quiet sanctuary away from the crowd.
Who has access to Premier Club?
- North America and Neighbor Island First Class Hawaiian Airlines guests
- Pualani Platinum and Gold members
- Premier Club members
Location and hours
Our Premier Clubs are located on Oahu, Maui, Hawaii Island, and Kauai. Below are the location and hours for all of our Premier Clubs.Honolulu, Oahu (HNL)
Location: 2nd Floor inside secure area near Gate A18
Weekday Hours: 5:00am - 7:00pm
Weekend Hours: 6:00am - 7:00pm
Location: Below Gate 6
Hours: 5:00am - 7:30pm
Location: Upstairs, across from Gate 17
Hours: 6:00am - 8:30pm
Location: Next to Gate 10
Hours: 6:00am - 8:00pm
Location: Approximately 50 feet from Gate 5
Hours: 6:00am - 7:30pm
Premier Club amenities
- Pau Hana Snacks
- Coffee and Hot Tea
- Soda and Juice
- Dedicated Customer Service Agent for lounge guests
- High speed Wi-Fi
- AC & USB charging outlets
- Men & Women restroom (only in Honolulu)
Premier Club House Rules
- Eligible guests must have a first-class seat, Gold, Platinum, or Premier Club member status listed on their boarding pass to access the lounge
- Gold, Platinum, and Premier Club members may bring in no more than two guests per member inside the Premier Club
- Eligible guests must be departing or arriving on Hawaiian Airlines or a Hawaiian Airlines codeshare flight. Eligible guests arriving on Hawaiian Airlines and connecting to another airline may use the Premier Club
- Pets are not allowed inside the Premier Club
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarette use is not permitted
- For more information about our lounge program, click here
Keeping you safe
- Waitlist system: A new waitlist system is available.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizers are readily available for lounge guests.
- Disinfecting common areas: We have detailed protocols, guided by the CDC and industry research, for cleaning and disinfecting our spaces. In addition, we use hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants that are effective against COVID-19.