Welcome to the new HawaiianAirlines.com!
A fresh, new design to help you plan your dream trip every step of the way.
When we set out to build a better website, our goal was to serve up an exceptional guest experience. You gave us feedback on what would improve your online experience, and we listened. From making booking a breeze, getting you the right information when you need it, to helping you customize your vacation -- we wanted it to all be here.
BOOKING’S A BREEZE
We’ve streamlined your booking experience to make it easier. You’ll be able to:
• Tap and click your way around – we work great on tablets or desktops
• Preview available seats
• Customize your trip and build a vacation package
OUR NEW ISLAND GUIDE
We’re introducing our Island Guide – a fun and useful new feature to help you plan your trip. As the airline of Hawaii, we know Hawaii like no one else. We’re proud to share inside tips – like where the locals enjoy breakfast, free things to do on Kauai, or Oahu’s best hiking trails. Our Island Guide features:
• Relevant, timely, useful content about Hawaii written by local writers
• Recommendations on things to see and do
• Beautiful imagery reflecting Hawaii’s authentic beauty
If you’re familiar with our website you’ll find some existing features have a new look:
• My Account Dashboard – HawaiianMiles members will find everything in one place, including status, goals, and progress to the next level
• Your Mileage Statements and Receipts
• Discounts and deals just for you
• In-Flight Entertainment – movie trailers and more
• Menus – see what delicious complimentary meals we’re cooking up
• Cabin choices and upgrades
A WISH COME TRUE: LOCK IN A FARE
Have you ever wished you could lock in a fare for a few days so you could shop around? You’ll be happy to know we granted your wish with our Fare-Hold feature where you can hold a fare for a low price.
You can book your flight, hotel, and car all right here and create and customize your own vacation package. Planning takes time and we anticipated that, so now you can save your trip and come back to planning it later – right where you left off.
As we transition to our new website, we know things won’t be perfect and that’s where you come in. We welcome your feedback!