Rule 500: Passengers On Stretchers
- Full Text
- Rule 1: Definitions
- Rule 2: Standard Format of Electronic Rules
- Rule 4: Restricted Items
- Rule 5: Application of Tariff
- Rule 6: Classes of Service
- Rule 10: Special Airport Lounge Facilities
- Rule 25: Refusal to Transport - Limitations of Carrier
- Rule 35: Passenger Expenses En Route
- Rule 40: Taxes
- Rule 45: Administrative Formalities - Passports, Visas, and Tourist Cards
- Rule 55: Liability of Carriers
- Rule 56: Service Animals
- Rule 60: Reservations
- Rule 65: Tickets
- Rule 76: Returned Check Charge
- Rule 80: Revised Routings, Failure to Carry, and Missed Connections
- Rule 85: Schedules, Delays, and Cancellation of Flights
- Rule 90: Refunds
- Rule 95: Amenities/Services for Delayed Passengers
- Rule 97: Acceptance of Baggage
- Rule 100: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Rule 105: Acceptance of Pets and Animals
- Rule 110: Checked and Carry-On Baggage
- Rule 115: Baggage Allowance
- Rule 123: Excess Baggage Charges
- Rule 125: Excess Value Charges for Baggage
- Rule 130: Fares
- Rule 135: Stopovers
- Rule 140: Routings
- Rule 200: Acceptance of Children
- Rule 500: Passengers On Stretchers
HA will accept passengers on stretchers for transportation between PPG and HNL under the following conditions:
- Stretcher passenger must have a confirmed reservation with HA prior to starting arrangements for stretcher service.
- Advance Arrangements and the Availability of Space
Stretcher passenger must have a confirmed reservation with HA in order to complete the following:
- Stretcher passenger information must be provided to HA by medical facility at least ten (10) days prior to expected date of travel for medical fit to fly clearance by HA’s medical advisory service.
- Once fit to fly clearance is obtained, HA will confirm arrangements for stretcher service which must be at least 48 hours prior to travel date.
- Stretcher passenger must be accompanied by at least one medical attendant (or as many as is recommended by HA’s medical advisory service) who shall care for such passenger during the trip and who must occupy the seat(s) in front of or behind those occupied by the stretcher passenger.
Between PPG and HNL, without voluntary stopover, a flat fee of $6,750 USD will be assessed, which includes up to two (2) medical attendants or accompanying passengers. Additional medical attendants or accompanying passengers will be required to purchase seats at available fares.