- Full Text
- Rule 1: Definitions
- Rule 2: Standard Format of Electronic Rules
- Rule 4: Restricted Items
- Rule 5: Application of Tariff
- Rule 6: Classes of Service
- Rule 10: Special Airport Lounge Facilities
- Rule 25: Refusal to Transport - Limitations of Carrier
- Rule 35: Passenger Expenses En Route
- Rule 40: Taxes
- Rule 45: Administrative Formalities - Passports, Visas, and Tourist Cards
- Rule 55: Liability of Carriers
- Rule 56: Service Animals
- Rule 60: Reservations
- Rule 65: Tickets
- Rule 76: Returned Check Charge
- Rule 80: Revised Routings, Failure to Carry, and Missed Connections
- Rule 85: Schedules, Delays, and Cancellation of Flights
- Rule 90: Refunds
- Rule 95: Amenities/Services for Delayed Passengers
- Rule 97: Acceptance of Baggage
- Rule 100: Conditions and Charges for Acceptance of Special Items
- Rule 105: Acceptance of Pets and Animals
- Rule 110: Checked and Carry-On Baggage
- Rule 115: Baggage Allowance
- Rule 123: Excess Baggage Charges
- Rule 125: Excess Value Charges for Baggage
- Rule 130: Fares
- Rule 135: Stopovers
- Rule 140: Routings
- Rule 200: Acceptance of Children
- Rule 500: Passengers On Stretchers
- HA offers special airport passenger lounge facilities
which are available for use by its "Premier Club" members,
Pualani Gold, Pualani Platinum and other persons, at
locations and under conditions described below:
- Eligibility for Premier Club annual membership is based
- 40,000 miles from "HawaiianMiles" Frequent Traveler account or USD 299.00 for new annual membership, which includes those who reactivate a membership after it expires.
- 35,000 miles from a “HawaiianMiles” Frequent Travel account or USD 249.00 for existing members who renew before their annual membership expires.
- Use of lounge facilities is restricted to members with
the following exceptions:
- Guests accompanied by a Premier Club member;
: No more than two (2) guests per member will be allowed.
- Passengers holding First Class tickets;
- Passengers holding invitation cards issued by authorized HA management personnel; and
- Executives of other airlines holding special travel authority cards issued by HA.
- Guests accompanied by a Premier Club member; Note
: HA will admit non-member passengers when, due to special circumstances, it becomes necessary to provide such service.
All posted and applicable Premier Club rules apply and are subject to change without notice. HA, at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse any person entry to the Premier Club.