Our Share Miles program allows you to give your HawaiianMiles to anyone’s personal HawaiianMiles account including family and friends for faster award travel!
There are two ways to Share Miles:
Share Miles for Free
The fastest way to pool and share HawaiianMiles is with a Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®, Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines Visa® check card and Hawaiian Airlines Visa® credit card-Japan. Any HawaiianMiles member can give miles to a Hawaiian Airlines primary credit or check cardholder—free of charge*.
- No Transaction Fees for Mileage Transfers
- No Charges Per Mile
- No Minimum or Maximum Number of Miles Transferred
- Hawaiian Airlines Primary Credit and Debit Cardholders May Receive 10 Transactions in a Calendar Year.
* Share Miles for free is available for the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard®, Hawaiian Airlines® Business MasterCard®, Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines Visa® check card and Hawaiian Airlines Visa® credit card-Japan cardholders. Hawaiian Airlines commercial businesses, corporate, non-profit or other special HawaiianMiles accounts are not eligible to participate in the Share Miles program.
Share Miles for a Fee
HawaiianMiles members may Share Miles with members who do not have a Hawaiian Airlines credit or debit card for a fee.
- $25 service fee
- $0.01 per mile transfer fee, and
- A minimum of 2,000 HawaiianMiles must be shared at one time
Still Have Questions?
Visit the HawaiianMiles Help page or contact HawaiianMiles Service Center at 1-877-426-4537.